Thursday, February 25, 2010

CNY 2010

Today is the 12th day of Lunar New Year of Tiger! Havent have the time to update... So here's a brief summary:

Eve of CNY: Lunch @ my mum's hse: Steamboat + Hot plate. Dinner @ my Mil's hse: Steamboat (AgAiN!!!) Anyway, i was glad tt my bb gal behaves quite well at my mum's hse during lunch. So i could enjoy my lunch.

Day 1 - 3 CNY: Hse visiting @ relatives' hses. Nothing special.

Gamble: I only manage to gamble once & i lost more dan $20 in tt game session. I still have not gain back my better luck yet.

Lo Hei: Surprisingly, i had 4 to-date already. 1st @ hb's grandparent's hse. 2nd @ Crystal Jade wif my poly frenz. 3rd @ Kor's hse wif my family. 4th @ SW's hb's stall wif my colleagues. I'm still counting... 5th one coming tis fri @ my company D&D!!! The most "lo hei" i ever had in 1 year! Every time i ask for HUAT ar! Yet nvr win any toto yet..

D&D 2010: Tis fri is our company D&D @ the Pines. It also the day of the AngBao $10M toto draw date. I was jokingly telling my colleagues, whom we shared a $20 toto purchased fr 1 of the lucky venue (Chong pang 7eleven). At 9.30pm, we should stay tuned to the toto results & match our Toto tix, instead of matching our D&D lucky draw numbers. Once we win, we straight away order Buddha jump over the wall, & eat in front of our bosses. Haha~~~ (Still day-dreaming now...)

A lot of my pics are in FB... it quicker to load into FB den onto blog. Tink i shd set up a flickr a/c, n try upload some pic ter too. Till then.. let's

HUAT AR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment