Wednesday, December 22, 2010

End of 2010???

Yess.. it's coming to an END soon! Gng to say bye-bye to TWENTY-TEN & to welcome TWENTY-ELEVEN!!

Before that, i managed to do some final stuffs in these last 2 wks of 2010.

-Managed to spring clean my dirty home PARTIALLY. Yes! I'm a bit lazy, so only clear part of the hse. Tink only wen nearer to CNY, den i will speed up my cleaning. Lol~

- Gng for a big feast wif my ex-colleagues on thu. Eve of the Eve of Xmas. Hohoho~ It's japanese buffet. So hope v have lots of fun & laughter... hohoho~

- Organise a gathering next tue for my poly fren. 1 of them is gng to pop ard CNY & jan is busy for accountants like us. So I hope to c my 'distorted figure'-mummy-to-be b4 she pop! lol~

- No plan on Xmas day itself as Hb working. But i do crave for xmas log cake. *hint hint*

- Xmas part at office on eve of xmas day. Tis yr is lucky to get half day off!

- New year 2011 is gng to be a BANG as i got chalet BBQ to celebrate & welcome the year. Gonna be fun as my kids can walk, so i can party & get drunk. wahaha~

- Praying hard for a fatty bonus & gd pay rise to fulfilled my travelling wishes in 2011!

My new year resolutions will be DISCLOSE here wen i got time to type. haha.. meanwhile:

MERRY XMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR! WOHOHOHOHO~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment