Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Bluez!!

It's friday today. Everyone muz be excited & claiming TGIF! Well, i'm don feel the mood. Lot of updatez..

HB switching back to office hrs wef nxt monday. Gd news as it means I can go out more often after work! Plus my GYM..

Been SICK! Sick in terms of stupid sore throat causing my cough for 2wks already! Sick of searching for jobs.. waiting for interviews.. n waiting for news of the the interviews. So far attended 2 interviews, received countless calls fr agencies, & sent "hundreds" of emails.. haha.. No good new from anywhere. Look like i nid go Guan Yin Miao to pray real soon. Sian~! I wan a better job, something new for me to learn.. better company benefits, work-life balance. Hai.. Difficult meh?

My new coach bag will be delivering tis wkend. Very looking forward so i can change a new diaper bag! *Excited*!! Hopefully i like the size!

No comments:

Post a Comment