Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Body Damage or Pocket Hole damage?

Since my 2nd pregnancy, gynae told me i had very weak stomach muscle. It was so weak that my tummy can go out-of-shape when i lie flat on my back or sideway. Gynae couldn't measure my baby weight when i was 8-9th mth pregnant, due to the weak muscles. Now that i delivered, my tummy look so terrible & saggy! Bottom half of my tummy lump inwards while bottom top lump outwards when i stand up.

Gynae advises me to do crunches but i have hurt my back during pregnancy until now. So i cant do much sit-up anymore. And as articles mentioned that if i don go back into shape within 6mths of delivery, it will be harder & difficult to achieve my ideal shape.

So to achieve and get back a better shape of me, i signed up a slimming package that make me broke by more than $1.7k (super ex!)! I do hope it works on me! At the same time, i must keep a strict diet to work hand in hand with the treatments. Also not forgetting my exercise, which i need to start real soon. My 10km run is 1mth away from now...

My target:
Tummy gone, firmer skin ard my tummy;
Slimmer thigh
Smaller butt
Firmer arm

Hope i can achieve & not waste my money!

No comments:

Post a Comment