Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy 2mth old to JE!

19-11-09 marks JE's 2mth old. We not celebrating anyting at 2mths coz normally our customs only celebrate 1mth or 1 yr old. So nothing special took place ytd.

But for me, i've returned to work on Wednesday. I was okay wif the early morning wake up, but juz tt when i start working, my brain seems to be freeze! Some routine jobs, i took longer than usual to complete. Maybe i 'over-rest' my brain during the maternity leave, or the brain is still stuck at hm. Haha.. Anyway, i'm working only on alternative days now till end Dec. So i can get to rest & work 50%. So by Jan, i be prepared and ready to fight the battle wif the auditors! Wahaha~~~

1 surprising thing that i'm proud to announce here is that i have finally reach my pre-2nd pregnancy weight. Although i had a buffet lunch last sun, it doesnt seem to have any weight on my body. So i nid another 10kg to go. Jia You bah! In fact, my colleagues all claimed i have lose weight. My face has become sharper. Even my facial beauticial also claimed i'm slimmer now. But i still have a big tummy.. wonders when will it go down...

My weight has return, yet tummy is bigger den before.. = other part of my body has slim down.. strange ar?? perhaps my boobs has gone smaller in size. Haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment