Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Creative Embroidery

I always fuss over my uneven, messy eyebrows. And worse still, i go teased my sis on her uneven eyebrow too. So 1 day, sis went to do Creative Embroidery. Effect: Lovely! I like her brows.. so neat.. so i went to search on more details on CE!



Call up a few popular salons & they r either too far, too expensive or waiting time is too long- mid yr! So amongst 1 of the forum, some1 was mentioning abt Estetica. A search in the net reveal a branch at Yishun Northpt. Great! Next i called them up & was quoted $180! Wow.. it's very cheap but it make me hestitate if it's really CE or eyebrow embroidery. As mkt price outside is above 300/400 or even 1k!! Anyway, i still make an appointment.



At the outlet, i was quoted MORE! Advertising tactic.. Cost of $180 exclude touch up $100, antiseptic liquid $20 each & GST lor. *Angry!* & they keep promoting Facial, slimming + VIP membership. All i nid is only CE!!! After being pester while waiting for the beautician, i took up a small facial package wif FOC 2 moles removal. Got 2 irritating moles on my left cheek. Was quoted $100 for ea mole removal, & i got it FOC wif 6 facial treatment. The rest of slimming + VIP, i rejected firmly.



My beautician is Angie. She was quoted in the forum and she was the only 1 doing CE in that outlet. So all the picture of previous customers shown to me, were done by her. She's very friendly & my outcome: LOVELY! Lot of gd comments fr my colleagues praising the shape was well-done. So now i have a pair of neat eyebrows.

Presenting my left eyebrow as i couldn't manage to take nice photo alone.


Before & After

Doesn't it look very natural? It's also call 3D creative embroidery, coz the ink is pierced into the skin in straight line.. not tattoo or shading.. It's suppose to last a few years.. therefore, consider semi-permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment