Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CNY cookies- Honey Cornflakes

Wif a brand new oven purchased last yr, it's time i displayed my baking skills. Although i still had a 'super-glue' daughter, i'm glad tt i have my sis' helping hands ard. So i managed to bake - Honey Cornflakes Cookies. It's a very simple baking method. And given my limited time, so it's the only cookies i can try this year. Sad ar.. but it was a good try though. Presenting my honey cornflakes:

Receipe i took from online blogs:
Honey cornflakes

Ingredients
275g cornflakes
100g sliced almonds
250g butter
½ cup honey
4 tbsp sugar

Method
Melt butter, honey and sugar in saucepan till it bubbles and becomes a thick homogenous mixture, about 5 mins. Pour into cornflakes and almonds, stir well to combine. Put into small paper cups. Bake at 180C for 6-8 mins. Leave to cool and crisp. Store in airtight container.
Above receipe is quite sweet.. tt's the comment fr ple who ate my Honey Cornflakes. I suspect it's the honey. Will be trying 2nd round this wk or next wk.. lol~ Gd luck to me & whoever is gng to try this!

No comments:

Post a Comment