Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My little boy turns 4!

Times really flies.. my boy turns 4, girl turning 1.5yo in another mth time! Cant believe my kids are growing up so fast!

My boy is picking up more languages skills at school. Nursery class now.. so he shd be learning how to write & read in English & Chinese to prepare himself for primary 1 in another 2+ yrs time.

We bought him a 4wheeled bicycle for his birthday present. He loves it very much & is coping to cycle the 'big' bicycle. It was pretty tall for him, but a bigger bike can lasts him more years. Now that WL got a new bike, HB got a new air pump for his own bicycle, both Dad & son had lots of guy bonding session over the wkends. Left me pushing little girl in WL's smaller tricycle ard the neigbourhood. Guess HB will buy a brand new bike for himself, & i will install a child seat on his old bike, so the family of 4 can go for a longer distance cycling trip!

JE has been 'growing' also. Her side big teeth r developing.. soon she can join us in our normal meals. And because she felt that she has more teeth, she can BITE people! Poor WL was bitten by JE during 1 of the playing session:

JE also loves to climb up & down.. UP the window frames & door grills.. DOWN under the table & chairs! She's walking quite stable now & hardly crawls. She will spin ard in circles or even attempt to run or jump.. & ended up on the floor.. haha~
JE is adapting well to strangers & my family members. She's also very jealous when I'm carrying other people. At my parents' hse reunion dinner, I helped to care for my nephew & she cries in tears! haha~ I wasn't allow to bathe every night if HB is not ard. If i say i wan bathe, she stick to me like glue! If i ran into the bathroom w/o her, she will cry outside the bathroom till i come out! Terrible hor! She loves to bathe, esp if she sees Daddy bathing Kor Kor w/o her, she will try remove her clothes (which she cannot) & walk into the bathroom even when it's not her turn yet... At least now the Dad is helping me wif some chores.. haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment