Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pre-planning for my Bday Celebration

Yeah.. I noe I'm gtg older, so u muz be wondering what's there to celebrate abt being older? But well, using it as an excuse, i juz don wish to miss a good deal!

In 1 of the forum, there was a BP on hotel stay @ RWS. The hotel stay includes 4 USS tix! So far we have not being to USS or stay at RWS b4. And since it's such a good steal, so y not book & party on my BIG day! Every1 can make it except for my lit bro who be out of town for his overseas exchange program. Mum say he can join his fren to USS nxt time. Haha~ I am so looking forward to the RWS & USS trip. 1st time JE will be slping overnite, outside her comfortable home & yaolan. Her pre-training before we consider a Genting trip for her!

And i tink it's time to make passport for her. So we can bring her along for short trips to JB or even further away to Genting during the end of the year.

It's a long wkend tis wk & a long wkend nxt wk. No program yet. Gng to be boring sia! hai~

No comments:

Post a Comment