Monday, April 11, 2011

Shoud I or Shoud I NOT?

Today i have a very confusing qns in my head! Ouch! Wasting so much of my brain juice... My company is gng to participate in a run in July. I'm very keen in joining the run, but what if I tender before July! How am I going to face the colleague-organiser? She's a very nice lady, and if I'm gng to sign up for myself & hb, then I quit, how is she gng to find 2 replacements? Or worst, how to report to the big boss for the 2 vacancies? I have slowed down in my job search after i rejected a company for 'wasting my time'. Haha~ Well, i was offered a job but the position was very low & I guessed I wont stay long there, So i turned down the job offer. My turn to pick the 'employer', haha! So i'm targeting big firms, established one! And the previous 2 interviews I went, i heard that the positions r still available. It's their pity for not wanting a talent (specially adjusted the font) like me! My chances of gtg a job is lowered as my applications reduced. So chances of me staying till nxt yr is 50%.. although i'm still waiting for phone calls now. If i remained till July, i'm going to be very upset that others can run except me! I will love to run.. love to have companions for these runs. SO..So..so..
SHOULD I join the run?

or

SHOULD I NOT join the run?

No comments:

Post a Comment