Thursday, October 29, 2009

Boring Days

2 more weeks to end my 1st part of maternity leave. I have so many things to do, yet i'm unsure when i can begin doing those things.

I want to start my exercise, have ard 15kg of weight to lose! I'm only 2kg away from my 2nd pre-pregnancy weight, but hb wanted me to slim down to 1st pre-pregnancy weight! When can i start my swimming, aerobics, kick-boxing, running & sit up exercises???

I have 3 more spas sessions which i wan to utilise finish. Can i start to go for normal spas now?

Facial.. my face is ok.. but i still got some un-utilised facial sessions, only thing is i nid to travel all the way to town for facial. A bit lazy!

Slimming session. I previously bought 1 slimming session at a promo rate during my pregnancy. I wonder can i use the session now (as in my uterus is back in shape to start massaging)?

So much things on my iteniary, yet unsure if i can start doing now? Anyone can advise me???

No comments:

Post a Comment