Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Jia En's "Release"

Ever since JE reaches full mth old, she has been travelling out of the hse often. On her full mth day, she went to her Ah Ma's hse to pray to ancestors. The nxt day (sunday), she went to her Wai Po's hse to pray to my family ancestors. Follow by a short trip to HuaXia Taimaobi for a botak hair cut. Hb say her hair is too little as compared to WL, so he insisted on shaving all her hair at 1 mth old, so her hair can re-grow more beautifully as she grows up.
"Botak" Jia En

Last sat, hb dragged me out to catch 2 movies, so JE & WL were sent to mil's hse. It's her 1st time sleeping at her Ah Ma's hse.

Sunday, my mum suggested to go return our blessings to Guan Yin at Kwan Im Tong Hood Che Temple. I have previously ask for blessings on a safety delivery of Jia En & myself. Also, i had pray for a better job opportunity for my hb. Now that JE is born, Hb had found a new job & started the job, it is time to return my thanks to Guan Yin. Since hb went out to take photographs, i took both WL & JE out by myself. Quite a difficult tasks as i almost spend 3hrs juz to get ready! After praying, we went shopping at OG while waiting for hb to join us. I'm so happy that i bought a new bag! A bag that can works as a diapers bag, gym bag, sch bag, all in 1!!

Yesterday (monday), i took her out for lunch & grocery shopping. JE can be very noisy when she's hungry. She make so much noise that i have to cut-short my shopping & rush home to prepare milk for her. =(

Today! I brought her for her Hep B-2nd dose at yishun polyclinic all by myself! Since in the past, i can easily handle WL by myself, i din request for my mil's help. Everything was smooth until it started to rain when i reached Yishun! Stupid weather! Anyway, JE had a short cry when injected, and calms down very fast. Booked her next appointment & also helped her bro, WL to book appointment for Chickenpox next monday. Let's c how long her bro will cry, especially he's older now. I had a quick lunch & I cant do much shopping wif a baby pram by myself. So we went home so that JE can have a better slp at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment