Monday, March 15, 2010

DREAMS come True

Finally! After 1.5yrs, i'm finally going on a far-away holiday.. at least further than Malaysia. Fix, book & confirm! HONG KONG, here i come...

I rmbr the last time my family went HK, i was busy preparing my wedding. So i miss that opportunity. Have been bugging hb for yrs to bring me to HK. He always complain he dunno how to communicate in cantonese. So he feared to visit HK. I have waited n waited until yes, finally, my family gng to HK again! Wooohhooo~

This round i'm gng in jun, with my parents, sis, bro, aunt, cousins & bringing my dearest son, WeiLun! It will be his first ride on the aeroplane. Hopes he like the ride! Hb couldnt make it for the trip as his leave is freeze for his company official opening in Jun. I feel bad abt ditching him n go HK w/o him. But then, it's also his fault for nvr bringing me to HK all these years. If i wait for him some more, i doubt i will nvr get any more chance in the near future. So better not miss tis opportunity again. So.. bye, Hubby!!!

Air tix book, Hotel Book.. Jun 12 - jun 17! 6 Days 5nites. Shopping, Eating, Playing, +++ lots of fun! Arhh. so looking forward to it... 3more months.

Pocket Hole burnt also...

No comments:

Post a Comment