Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Piss off with my Iphone

Took some nice pics of JE's latest development. Was about to upload to my facebook when the network was super slow. Since my pc is on, i try connect via my pc to upload the pics into my pc... Who knows.. the itune auto upgrade the version.. then try sync with my iphone.. n cause it to HANG! OMG!!! Hang!?!?!

I cant switch off my iphone, unplug fr pc, cant get back to normal mode. Search online, ask my bro for help, manage to restart the phone, only to get back to the HANG mode again. Damn! I search online for help.. nothing.. i guess it muz be the stupid PC wins 7 causing the problem. I try install itunes previously n got problems connecting my phone to itunes. So i try install itunes on my netbook wif win XP, n it manage to link up my phone & restore to factory settings!!!! Which means- my pic, data, contact, music, apps are all GONE! WTH rite! I din wan to restore.. i din ask to restore.. coz i havent even back up my data.. n it hang my phone n force it to restore. I only wan to upload pic & download music to my iphone. So upset lor.

Lucky my contact in my sim cards r still present. Have to re-add the apps.. pics gone! got to take new pics.. Hai.. N my $0.99 apps download is gone when i havent even complete the game..

Stupid Iphone! Stupid Itune! & Stupid Wins 7 system!

No comments:

Post a Comment