Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why? Why? Why?

WHY? 为什么?
十万个为什么...

Why the lift buttons at the ground floor doesn't have the DOWN button? Only got the UP button?
Why daddy is not here yet?
Why daddy is walking behind us?
Why this?
Why that?
Why? WHy? WHY?.... WHHHYYYYY??????

Never ending WHY?

(Above qns ask by my toddler son!)

Sometimes i wish to lie to him to shut his qns up! But i know it is wrong to lie to him. I try answer him, but he will repeat the SAME qns again & again! Arrrhhh! Till he got another qns to ask me! I try ignore his qns, but again I felt I shouldn't ignore him. It's like I'm not responding & interacting with him. Sort of consider rude. Still, he will ask again & again...

How should i endure & react to his never-ending WHYs???

WHY MUST HE ASK WHY???

No comments:

Post a Comment