Thursday, April 8, 2010

Amazing Weight GAIN

Below is a pic tt i dig out from my email inbox. It was taken in 2006 when i start work less than 2yrs from my graduation.
I looked so skinny back then hor? I din realised i used to have such slim arms...
4 yrs later.. in 2010, i became this:

OMG!!!

I look so fat now! My waist length went up 3". Ytd during lunch conversation, we were asking a skinny colleague what's her pant waist size. She said 27". I told my fren i had tt size before. They all immediately L-O-L! Yup.. that was in the past! Now i tink i measured ard 30". Does this consider the sacrifice I made for my 2 kids?

When can i ever find back my slim waist? Yup, my weight is gng down slowly.. but toooo slowww.. 6kg to go!

Hai~! Recently i start to crave for choco, fast food.. tink i'm stress up now..

CONTROL! arh! I MUST CONTROL!

No comments:

Post a Comment