Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009 Presents

This is the 2nd yr that i can re-called receiving Xmas gifts from Hb. Last yr, hb gave me a SK white gold pendant.

This yr, he finally fulfilled my long-time wish of owning 1 Tiffany & Co jewellery! I rmbr i used to request for T&Co wedding band, if not, i wont marry him... But times really flies.. n after 5long yrs of waiting... i finally got it! Well, not a wedding ring, but a silver bracelet!

I have been threatening him.. if he still don give me a tiffany jewellery, i'm gng to give Jia'En a christian name: Tiffany. Lol~ So mayb tt is 1 of the reason he's finally giving me 1, before i do some reckless action. Wahaha~
Silver Bracelet
As for his xmas gift, well, i spent $200 on his clothings at the recent Isetan Prviate Sales.. gave him 3ties, 1 tie pin, 3 long-sleeve shirts. Things that he needed to mit other girls at work!
Taking abt his female colleagues.. hai.. really upset me alot. Let's hope hb will improve better in 2010...

No Xmas gifts for the kids.. haha.. have been buying toys as n when already. So there isnt any need for me to pamper them somemore during tis festive. Lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment