Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Help is on the way!

Cont'd fr my last post..

Tt Thu nite JE burst into tears again after reaching home. As she couldn't slp well, she cried out loud. Hb try carry her out of the hse, to a nearby fitness area for a walk. At first she calmed down, den suddenly, she cried out loud again. Me staying at the 12th floor, can still hear her cries 1-2blocks away. Hb brought her to his mum's hse. On the way, he passed by the mrt stn, and everyone stare at my hb. He looked like he is 'kidnapping' a crying baby! So embarrasing... JE managed to calm down after MIL sayang her, fed her milk, n she fell asleep in the yao-lan.

Fri was her 2nd 6-in-1 jab. I request to c doctor at the polyclinic to enquire on JE's non-stop crying at nite. He say she is totally fine. N her cries is caused by her own attitude. If she is unwell or sick, she wont b able to stop crying n she will continue to cry the min she awake. So my JE doesnt fall into tt catergory.

Fri to sun morning, JE was in the care of my MIL. I got to spring clean my hse & attend a wedding banquet. JE was okie except a bit cranky due to the jabs.

Sunday, we went to buy a 2nd hand yao lan n went to my parents' place. JE has slightly improved as she no longer cry the min she stepped into my parents' hse. She began her terror cry when she fell sleepy. My dad quickly assemble the yao lan and after putting her in, she slept very well & stop crying. Miracle! Tt nite, i quickly assemble the yao lan back at home. She was slightly cranky & cries a bit.. but soon she able to quiet down n sleep well. Shift her back to her bb cot when she's in deep slp.

So far so good for these few nites. She still cries, but no longer for 2-3hrs.. after putting her in yao lan, she can slp better. I hope tt it will continue to work till she's more grown up. Keeping my fingers crossed!!! If not, i have to "安神" in my hse.

No comments:

Post a Comment