Monday, January 11, 2010

Worst Day, Jinx Day, Unlucky Day.. 09-01-2010

I cant believe myself... how can i be so extremely careless, so useless of me....

I barely wore the bracelet for 3times only, and it's gone now.. gone forever!!!!!! Hb finally bought me a TIFFANY jewellery, and it's juz gone like this... I havent even show off enuff n it disappear. Went to yishun post office, follow by a shopping trip to orchard taka. Somewhere on the path along orchard rd, my bracelet fell off my hand once. I wore it back, i tried secure tighter, but it doesnt help. As i was carrying my bb ger, i juz wear it as per normal.

We took a short break at coffee club at taka. Hb took some pic of us, and i was still wearing tt bracelet. I juz spot the missing bracelet ard 5mins upon reaching home. There seem to be a tussle at the mrt ride, where i struggle to feed JE wif WL's leg resting on me. I muz have drop it there! I wonder will any1 ever pick it up n return to the smrt control station? It's seem like a normal S/S bracelet.. but to me, it costs so much & so precious! After 5yrs of waiting, i only manage to get this tiffany bracelet.

Please, any1 who is holding onto the bracelet, please kindly return to me...

The day is not over! Another shock came in right after i notice my missing bracelet. I lose my ger's anklet! A precious n ex gift fr her grandpa (XR: pls don tell any1 abt this yet). The pic at the coffee club already shown her missing anklet. I was hoping n praying tt it is lost at home, but i cant find it anywhere in our room, our beds, our sofa, etc. Oh my.. juz 1 day only, i can lose 2 items... total ard SGD700+!!!! I cried very badly tt sat nite... i don noe how to face my hb & my dad. I even had a dream tt i found both jewelleries on JE's romper, but it juz a dream... an unrealistic dream.

JE had a hard time trying to slp tt evening when we returned home. I had to cruddle her to slp for 2 hrs. Following by WL vomit all over the floor after his dinner. I am already very miserable, n yet more things r up against me.

I will always rmbr 09-01-2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment