Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Twenty-Ten!!!!

Cheers to everyone! It's the start of a new year: 2010!!!

So time to set some New Year Resolution:
1) May my kids & family be more healthier in the years ahead!
2) Slim down to 50+ kg!
3) More hardworking me @ work, home & everything i do!
4) Have a better husband who loves n dores my family more than any other thing.
5) Maintain a healthier body by eating more healthier food & exercising more.
6) Cook more for my family, esp. the weekends.
7) Play less Facebook games. (wahaha)
8) More Salary increment or change of a better-paid & good environment job!
9) Save more money (for rainy day) & less over-spending.
10) Win more lottery (lol~)
11) Travel to more countries that i nvr visited before.

I muz JIA-YOU to achieve as least 90% of the above resolutions! N may everyone fulfilled their resolutions in 2010 too!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment