Thursday, April 29, 2010

McD Big Breakfast

Wednesday is my Off-day & I sent WL to sch as usual in the mrng. Then i brought JE to McDonald for my breakfast. Mil wanted some time off to pray in the mrng. I was greeted wif SHOCK & good service at the Mcd at Sun Plaza.

Good Service: A staff holds the door for me when i enter Mcd with my baby stroller. I get to sit after i order my food, as a staff deliver the food to my table. Excellent service!

SHOCK: Thanks to my Gal! She took my straw to play with. So i went to take another straw for my drink. When i came back to my table, my food r GONE! My plate is empty! Why? Coz my gal grab my food plate & topple onto the floor. Aarrrhh! I only took 1 small bite.. my bread, scrumbled eggs & sausage are on the floor. I was angry wif her & myself. Y i'm so careless & place my food within her reach! I try & hint to the Mcd staffs to clear my mess.. & they r nice enuff to offer me another plate of Big breakfast. If not, i would have wasted $4.. & have only a hash brown for breakfast liao. After my new plate of breakfast was served, i sat opp JE, far away from her reach. She muz be thinking tt since she got no teeth & cant eat tt big breakfast, mummy should not eat too! She was staring hard at me when i ate my hash brown. lol~

Wen i done wif my meal, i purposely stood up & pretend to leave w/o JE. Den her face turns & wan to cry.. lol~ She so cute at tt moment!

My mischevious gal...

No comments:

Post a Comment