Monday, April 19, 2010

Random Pics in Apr

I wanted to upload pics directly fr my iphone. But i realised the new apps don allow uploading of pics. I try download my sis apps, but it not longer available. So sad.. I got to download pic to pc, den upload via PC. So mafan!

Anyway, enjoy the pics below...

Hungry JE wanted to taste chocolate. She came forward to bite our chocolate bar while we were eating. This isn't the 1st time. She will pull our plates & reach out for our food if we carry her while eating...

WL's fave arcade game: BOWLING
He's always excited when his dad promised him bowling game. If he came across a bowling game, he will insist on a game before he satisfied to leave the arcade centre.


JE @ Walker
MIL let JE try out on walker a few wks ago. She currently know how to move backwards & starting to move side way. Isn't she look cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment