Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Job Scope

More than 6mths ago, i was away on a 8wks maternity leave. My work duties were properly distributed to my colleagues b4 i left...

Now, a colleague of mine has gone for her maternity leave.. UNPLANNED! Her EDD was supposed to be end apr/ early may. So she was suppose to do Quarter 1 consol, before she starts her leave. But on Mar 31, her water bag sudden burst during our lunch break.. n her baby was born via emergency C-section. Anyway, congras on the birth of her baby boy! Weighing 2.2kg..

Because of the sudden delivery, she havent even review my feb consol.. n i was left to struggle for mar consol by myself.. As mar is a Q1 consol, there will be Q1 announcement to be made in may, so the consol has to be more careful, more complete.. & more than juz the basic consol is needed. Arrhh.. i hate it. Coz out of the blue, i'm being tested for all my accounting skills which i havent touch for ages... Cashflow.. consol.. elimination.. Hai~~

Although 1 good thing is, i got someting nice to add to my resume if i leaving this co! My consol hands-on experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment