Monday, April 19, 2010

ZJ's Chalet

Celebrated my bro's ZJ 21st bday at NSRCC in early April. Took some photos of my kids at play.. Everything went on well for my bro.. n he was sabotaged by his frenz. Dumped into the pool, which it happen to my elder bro-ZP many yrs ago. So i concluded tt if u r a guy, n have a chalet wif swimming pool nearby, u bound to end up in the pool after the party is reaching an end. lol~ Coz nothing happen to me & my sis XR, when all 4 of us had the same chalet at the same area!

Wen we reach the chalet to check in, my dear son exclaimed happily tt we r gng to ZJ's new house.. ya.. new bungalow house! He's gng to "own" that bungalow for 2 days before he "sell" it off again & live back in HDB flats. lol~

JE @ rocker

Above pic is a mixture of my hse playground.. & Yeah! She can balance herself on the rocker w/o my help.

WL @ Swim
Nobody wanted to swim, as it was raining earlier. As WL insisted on swimming, we took him to the pool & he swam alone for a while. Din dare to let JE drip into the pool as the water is cold wif rain water.


Uncle MX playing bubbles with WL. I try blowing some bubbles but i was breathless in a few secs. Age is catching up on me. I took a lot of effort juz to blow 1 balloon.. tt i gave up after completing 1 miserable small balloon.
I had fun, so do WL, so do JE.. & of coz my bro, ZJ!
Happy 21st birthday to Zhi Jue!

No comments:

Post a Comment